We are a small charity, putting all our efforts to help you in your living in the UK.
However, quite often you may think that we didn’t help you as we should. Perhaps you had to wait for ages, only to find out that there is very little we can do for you. Perhaps you felt that you were not treated with respect or courtesy. Perhaps our advice didn’t help you or was wrong.Unfortunately, these things happen. We know that we are not perfect. But we learn to be. That is why we have a Complaint Procedure. We want you to tell us how to improve our service for you.
We will treat your complaint confidentially, seriously and quickly
We are interested in your opinion on all aspects of our work. Your feedback helps us to improve our services. We value all feedback, both good and bad, and welcome the opportunity to learn and improve.
How to make a complaint/ give suggestion / write a compliment
All issues should be raised within 3 months of the matter in question.
Complaints should be directed to our postal address or via the form below
How we will proceed
- We will treat your feedback very seriously.
- We will let you know that we have got your complaint within five working days.
- We will try to give you an answer to your complaint within 25 working days.
- If we cannot do this, we will tell you the reason why.
- We leave our right to use your feedback as a motto to improve our service, to praise our staff or to complement our staff which work you have commented.
- We might publish this feedback on our website or Facebook, and will treat your personal details in confidence