We help victims of domestic violence and abuse to cope with and to recover from their experiences. We most often support victims (primarily women) from Eastern-European communities but will help victims from other communities as well.
Our befriending services are based on the needs of each specific person and could be provided in simple English, Polish, Russian and other languages.
If you are a victim of abuse, if you are stressed or even if you just feel lonely in your new country- we can help you.
What you can get:
- Personal / family support – dealing with housing support and complex issues around this
- Training – providing training around Domestic Violence and Abuse, Safeguarding, Coping Techniques and Child Protection
- Peer Group Sessions – weekly sessions for mutual support, socialising, reducing feeling of isolation and improved mental health
- Group employment coaching – weekly sessions covering English classes, ICT, employability support, accessing welfare and health services
- Personalised counselling support, aimed on reducing mental health problems
Advice and guidance on housing, employment, benefits, and child care will help to eliminate most often causes of stress and abuse.
Group support activities and English and computer classes will improve mental health, assist in gaining new skills and getting your confidence back!
Contact us online or just give us a call and we will do our best to help you with your issues!