You have decided to take a challenge and to move in the UK for a better life. First your concern is a finding a job. You may have got qualifications, which you hope may be in demand in the UK. May be you have had a valuable work experience, which you may use in the UK. You also need to have a general knowledge of employment’ trends and understanding of the workplace system.
There are plenty of useful resources on the Internet to assist you to find a work, however, the amount of it may be overwhelming and / or difficult to locate.
- Teach you the best methods of looking for a job
- Register you on Universal Job Match
- Complete your personal profile
- Help you with filling a job application form
- Help you to edit your CV and Covering Letter
- Assist you to make a first contact with employer
- Help you in creating an effective CV and Covering Letter
- Prepare you for a job interview
To receive guidance and support
Attend our free “Employment and Career” drop-in session
Request online support for your specific questions
Book a private appointment with us