English for speakers of other languages (ESOL)
- If you can talk with friends, but you feel that the level of your language is not enough
- If you need to fill various application forms and you lack confidence in writing
- If you struggling to read official letters from your GP, local authorities, Jobcentre Plus
Course is accredited by Sandwell College, ESOL Entry level 1.Tutors are best ESOL tutors from Sandwell College, native English speakers that have 15 years of experience in teaching ESOL.
Course is designed for beginners and those, who have learned to speak at work, but have limited to none writing and reading skills
ENGLISH for migrants – your confidence in listening, speaking and reading!
You will improve your knowledge of English language in a small group of people like you, who came from Eastern Europe! You will gain confidence in speaking and communicating at work and public places. We invite adults from Eastern Europe to learn English with us! During 4 months you will learn about communication in
- Employment – job search, CV and Cover letters, interviews
- Healthcare – talking to chemists and doctors
- School – talking to teachers, filling out forms and helping with homework
- Technology – using the internet, computers, laptops and tablets
- Out and About – talking to people in your daily life
And many more…
We provide you with learning materials and some refreshment!
At the end of the course you will be awarded with certificate of completion.
The community-led course is paid, depending on the financial state of students
Full-time employed – £40 per month
Part-time employed (less than 16 hours per week) – £30 per month
Those on benefits or have sponsors – £15 per month
Asylum seekers, who live in the UK over 6 months – free of charge
Refugees – £30 per month
Location: Bosnia House, 36 Medley Road, Greet, Birmingham B11 2NE.
Purchase your course now or contact us for more details