“…better a little but real help, than biggest sympathy”
- You are sitting at home, but have some spare hours and lacking communication
- You are living in Birmingham and/or in West Midlands
- You want to find new friends
- You like to share news and emotions
- You would like to engage yourself in a meaningful and enjoyable activity?
- You want to learn new skills and use your experience?
- You are interested in helping people, who are really needed it
- You are interested in helping Eastern European communities learning English?
If you think you have experience, skills and knowledge to share with other Eastern European migrants who need our support – we are waiting for you!
We are working with Eastern European migrants and local residents, living in West Midlands!
And We need you!
Volunteering is a great way to gain new skills and experience in a field you want to work in future.
Via volunteering easier to find friends and develop communication, to engage in activities, which give you a sense of life-satisfaction and invaluable help to others, who need it at most!
In your country volunteering probably is not considered as a way into work, but in the UK many people started their employment exactly from volunteering.
You will find it rewarding in many ways – improving your language, communication with different people, developing confidence and possibly friendship – list is endless.
At the moment we are starting a new project and looking for volunteers to help in our various activities.
Currently we have a following opportunities to volunteer with us:
- Job Club Volunteer assistant
- IT and Web-designer specialist
- Learn My Way course volunteer
We provide Volunteers Induction and training, when needed and you will get travel expenses.
Here you can find Volunteer_Application_Form